The service https://dota2lounge.com/ is an international project that allows users to place bets on sporting events. By placing bets on https://dota2lounge.com/, you confirm that you are of the legal age to do so and are allowed to place bets according to the laws of the country in which you reside. If the website’s Administration has questions concerning your age, it reserves the right to freeze your account and request documents to confirm your age. This user agreement regulates the operating procedures of the website.
If you disagree with any of the conditions of this user agreement, you must immediately leave this page.
Version as of March 12, 2019
In confirming this Agreement, the User confirms that he/she is 18 years old or older.
Nobody under the age of 18 or under the age at which they are legally allowed to take part in the activities included in the services provided by the Administrator in accordance with the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher, can use the services under any condition, and any underage individual that uses the services will be violating the terms of this Agreement. The Administrator reserves the right to demand proof of the User’s age at any time in order to confirm that underage individuals are not using the Services. The Administrator can close the User’s account and prevent him/her from continuing to use the Services if the User’s age is not confirmed or the Administrator suspects that the User is underage.
1. Terms and Definitions
- In this user agreement, unless the text directly states otherwise, the following terms will have the following meanings:
a legal person older than 18 years or above the age of adulthood as defined by his/her local legislation, who has consented to the Agreement published on the Internet at https://dota2lounge.com/legal/.
- the rules of placing Bets and receiving winnings. The text of the rules is included in appendix No. 1 and is an integral part of the Agreement.
- a key word that gives the User the right to a discount when adding funds to his/her balance.
a set of information, texts, graphics, design, images, photos and video materials, computer programs, other results of intellectual activity, available on the Internet at the address https://dota2lounge.com/.
- an e-sports event on which the User can place a Bet. A list of Events is available at the Site.
- this user agreement.
- a bet on the outcome of an Event placed by the User using the Site.
- the Service and the User.
- a pseudonym used by the User in the chat.
- All other terms and definitions found in the text of the Agreement are interpreted by the Parties in accordance with the active legislation of the country of the Service and the usual rules of interpreting the corresponding terms as they are used on the Internet.
- The headings (items) of the Agreement are intended exclusively for convenience of navigating the text of the Agreement and have no literal legal meaning.
2. Procedure for Concluding the Agreement
2.1. The text of the Agreement, permanently posted on the Internet at https://dota2lounge.com/legal/, contains all the existing conditions of the Agreement and is an offer by the Service to enter into the Agreement with any fully legally capable third party.
- The proper acceptance of this offer is the performance by the third party of the following actions:
- Putting a symbol in a special field under the heading “I accept the terms of the user agreement”
- Authorizing on the Site by using the “Log in” link and performing authorization through an already held Steam account or by creating a new Steam account.
3. Subject of the Agreement
- The Service provides the User with a royalty-free simple (non-exclusive) license to use the Site and its software for their intended purpose, as provided by the explicit user functions of the Site throughout the world and for the time for which the Site remains available to the User.
4. Use of the Site
- A User of the Site has the ability to:
- Place Bets
- View Event statistics
- Deposit/withdraw monetary funds
- The User is not allowed to:
- Circumvent the technical restrictions imposed on the Site
- Create copies of the Site or its appearance (design)
- Perform actions aimed at changing the functionality and performance of the Site
- Use Nicknames that contain swear words, offensive terms, racism or advertising
- Deceive the project’s users by using the Nicknames “Administrator”, “Moderator” or similar Nicknames
- Show disrespect to other users, the administration of the Site or the project as a whole
- Insult other players
- Distribute links containing advertising
- Distribute links to sites containing pornographic or extremist material or other material capable of harming an individual’s moral or psychological health
- Distribute messages containing signs of racism/extremism, viruses, insults, swear words, pornography or advertising. Message flooding is also not allowed
- Use the chat to arrange any transactions outside of the https://dota2lounge.com/ site.
- use more than one account for betting. For violation of this term the administration reserves the right to restrict access to the user's account without the right to restore.
5. Placing Bets
- To place Bets, the User must add funds to his/her balance. Funds can be added in two ways
- An express bet is a bet on several independent outcomes of different events. To win an express bet, you need every prediction made in the express bet to be correct. Losing any of the outcomes of the express means losing the entire express. If one of the events in the express is subject to cancellation, the User receives his/her winnings according to recalculated odds that do not take into account the cancelled event. This rule comes into effect if all the other predictions were successful. A cancellation or change in the result of an already finished event (false matchup, forbidden programs used etc.) may influence the result of a finished express.
The User has the right to receive discounts from the Service. The conditions of receiving discounts are laid out on the page https://dota2lounge.com/discounts/.
- The User has the right to use a Promocode to add to their balance.
- The procedure for placing Bets, and awarding winnings, is laid out in the Rules.
6. Depositing Funds
- The balance can be added to in two ways:
Through the special page https://dota2lounge.com/checkin/ with the use of payment by bank card or electronic payment services.
Through the special page https://dota2lounge.com/checkin/ with the use of a payment method through the SkinPay service.
- When a deposit is made to the account using the method described in p. 6.1.1 of the Agreement, withdrawal of funds from the account at first must be performed back to the wallet initially used, in an amount not less than the source amount. After this, the User will be able to withdraw funds to other wallets.
- All additions to the balance must be made from an account in a payment system or a credit card registered to the User, and they must be made using the same currency that the User’s account has; any additions in another currency will be converted using the exchange rate of the bank or payment system used by the Service, after which the deposit will be made to the User’s account in accordance with the conversion. The User must take into account that certain payment systems may apply additional tariffs in converting currency, which will be taken out of the sum of the payment to the balance.
- In most cases, the Service takes transaction fees from the User for adding to the balance. The User is responsible for bank fees that he/she may incur from depositing funds.
- The User agrees to fully cover all payments and fees to the Administrator for using the Site. The User recognizes and agrees that the user account is not a bank account, which means that he/she has no guarantees, insurance or any other protection of any system for insuring investments or banking operations, or any other similar system of insurance in any jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, the User’s jurisdiction. In addition, no interest is paid on any funds in the User’s account.
- It is forbidden to deposit any funds received from criminal and/or unlawful and/or unsanctioned activity.
- When the User deposits funds using a credit card, it is recommended that he/she saves a copy of the Transaction Report and a copy of this agreement.
7. Withdrawing Funds
Withdrawal of funds from the balance is performed using only the existing withdrawal methods provided on https://dota2lounge.com/checkout/.
- Withdrawal of funds may take up to 3 (three) working days.
A request to withdraw funds may be cancelled by the User on the page https://dota2lounge.com/checklog/ until the request is given the “Pending” status.
- The User bears responsibility for the payment information provided, which the Service uses to transfer funds.
- The maximum amount of funds per transaction is 15,000 Russian roubles.
- The Service reserves the right to take a 5% commission for each withdrawal of funds.
- Unused funds withdrawal is available in 48 hours since last deposit.
8. Special Conditions
- The Service does not guarantee that the Site meets the User’s requirements, that access to the Site will be provided continuously, quickly, securely and without errors.
- The Site and its software are provided “As is”. The User undertakes all the risks related to use of the Site. The Service provides no guarantee whatsoever with regard to the Site.
- Software errors, either on the side of the Service or on the side of the User, that lead to an inability on the part of the User to access the Site, are circumstances of force majeure, and are a basis for exemption from liability for failure to fulfil the Service’s obligations under the Agreement.
- The Service reserves the right to transfer rights and responsibilities under the Agreement to third parties. The User provides his/her agreement to transfer rights and responsibilities of the Service to third parties. The Administrator informs the User about such a change by publishing information on the Site.
- If the User violates the terms of the Agreement, the Service reserves the right to stop or cease to provide access to some or all functions of the Site for the User’s Account.
- The Service reserves the right to refuse to fulfil or stop fulfilling its obligations under the Agreement at any time, including by limiting access to the Site or its individual functions.
- Online gambling games may be unlawful in the User’s jurisdiction; in this case, the User is forbidden from using his/her payment card or electronic payment system to deposit to their balance on the Site. The User is responsible for knowing and observing the laws applicable to online gambling games in his/her country of residence.
10. Settlement of Disputes
- All disputes, disagreements and claims that may arise in connection with the execution, termination or invalidation of the Agreement, the Parties will seek to resolve through negotiations. The Party with whom the claim and/or disagreement originates will inform the other Party using the procedure described in p. 10.1 of the Agreement. The message must contain the main point of the requirement lodged, along with proof confirming the requirement.
- Within 30 working days from the time the aforementioned message is received, the Party that received it must respond to the message in the same manner.
- If the sending Party does not receive a reply to the message within 30 working days, or if the Parties do not reach an agreement on the claims and/or disagreements in question, the dispute is subject to judicial settlement at the Service’s location.
11. Amendment of the Agreement
- The Service has the right to unilaterally change the terms of the Agreement, and these changes come into force 1 day after the publication of the new version of the Agreement on the Site.
- The User is obliged to familiarize him/herself with the new version of the Agreement. Continued use of the functions of the Site will mean the User’s consent to the terms of the new version of the Agreement. If the User does not agree with the terms of the new version of the Agreement, the User is obliged to cease all use of the Site.
12. Final Conditions
- The Parties confirm that in the fulfilment of (changes/additions to, cessation of) the Agreement, and in communicating about the issues indicated, the use of equivalents of the Parties’ handwritten signatures is allowed. The Parties confirm that all notifications, messages, agreements and documents within the framework of the Parties’ performance of their obligations arising from the Agreement, signed by equivalents of the Parties’ handwritten signatures, shall be valid and binding upon the Parties. Equivalents of handwritten signatures are understood to mean authorized email addressed and accounts.
- The Parties confirm that all notifications, messages, agreements, documents and letters sent from authorized email addresses are considered sent and signed by the Parties. All actions made with the use of account data on the Site (including the sending of notifications, messages and the completion of other actions intended by the Site’s functionality) are considered performed by the User.
- The authorized email addresses of the Parties are recognized as:
- For the Service: [email protected].
- For the User: the email address entered by the User in the process of using the Site.
- The Parties are obliged to ensure the confidentiality of data and information required for accessing authorized email addresses and the Site, and to not allow such information to be released and disclosed to third parties. The Parties independently determine the procedure for limiting access to this information.
- Up the time that one of the Parties receives information indicating a violation of confidentiality, all actions and documents completed and sent using the authorized email address of the second Party, even if those actions and documents were completed and sent by other parties, are considered completed and sent by said second Party. In this case, said second Party bears all rights, obligations and responsibilities in relation to them.
- If a judge declares any of the terms of the Agreement invalid or not subject to forcible execution, this does not invalidate any other terms of the Agreement.
- In all matters that are not regulated by the Agreement, the Parties are guided by the current legislation of the Service’s country without regard to its conflict rules.
- The User agrees to receive advertising materials from the Service or other persons on behalf of the Service to the email address entered when the User started using the Site.
- Consent to receive advertising materials can be withdrawn by the User at any time by sending the Service a corresponding written notification to the email address [email protected] or by completing actions indicated in the messages (emails) containing such materials.
13. Rules of Using Gambling Games Responsibly
If you observe the following rules, you can enjoy playing without any negative consequences:
- The game is a source of entertainment, not income.
- Only play when you are relaxed and can concentrate.
- Take regular breaks.
- Determine in advance a monthly amount that you are willing to play with. Play only with money that you can afford to lose.
- Independent of our standard limits on depositing to an account, you can set a personal limit for a lower amount.
- After setting a maximum limit, don’t increase it later.
- Before you start playing, determine a maximum amount of winnings, after reaching which you will stop playing.
- Determine in advance the amount that you can afford to lose.
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Do not play when depressed.
APPENDIX NO. 1
RULES OF ACCEPTING BETS AND PAYING OUT EARNINGS
- Bets are taken on the main page of the Site.
- The User can place a Bet only on one team in an Event or on an additional event.
- The minimum amount of a Bet is 1 rouble; the maximum amount of a Bet is 99,999,999 roubles.
- The User bears responsibility for placing a mistaken Bet on an Event.
- Bets are accepted until the start of the Event.
- The time and date of the start of an Event may change depending on the decision of the Event’s organizers, and on the decision of the moderator, until the start of the pick stage or the end of the practice run.
- Winnings from Bets may change depending on the total Bets on both teams up to the beginning of the Event.
- You can cancel a Bet no later than 10 minutes before the start of the Event.
- If the Event is delayed after it begins for a time not exceeding 24 hours, Bets remain in force.
- If an Event is delayed before it starts for a time exceeding 24 hours, Bets are returned and new Bets can be made.
- If either team is given a technical defeat on one of the Event’s maps, Bets are returned.
- If a team does not appear at an Event and is given a technical defeat, Bets are returned.
- If the score is 1:1 at a ‘Best of 2’ event, Bets are returned in full without paying out winnings.
- The Service has the right to split a ‘Best of 2’ Event into two ‘Best of 1’ Events. In this case, the result for each Event is displayed consecutively according to the results of the Events series.
- Displaying results for an Event may be delayed by 30 minutes after the Event ends.
- If the Event organizers decide that an Event has been rigged, Bets are returned. All Bets made on the accused team (teams) in the last 24 hours are also returned.
- If a team refuses to play an Event to the end and the organizer of the corresponding Event decides to stop the Event, Bets are returned except for those whose result depended on the Event’s cancellation.
- If a player(s) participating in the Event experiences a DDoS attack (or has fallen a victim of other technical problems that prevent the proper play), the result of the Event will be determined in accordance with the official position of the Event organizers or by the decision of the Service.
- If, after Bet acceptance has been closed, the Event organizer declares that a team will be substituted for another, Bets are returned.
- If, after an Event ends, the Event organizers decide to replay it, Bets on the initial Event are not returned.
- If the Event format changes from bo3 to bo1 (or the reverse), from bo5 to bo3 (or the reverse) by the Event organizers or by agreement of the teams, Bets are not returned.
- If the Event format was entered incorrectly, but was changed to the correct one over an hour before the start of the Event, Bets are not returned.
- If the Site incorrectly displays the result of an Event, the results will be reviewed within 24 hours, after which Bets may be returned or not returned.
- The User is responsible for the security of his/her Steam account. Funds may not be transferred from one account to another. If the User loses access to his/her Steam account, funds may be transferred at the discretion of the Service.
- The Service has the right to cancel any Events, including an Event that has already been held on the basis of any violations that were not detected during the Events (series of Events). In this case, the Service returns Bets without additional winnings.
- The time allotted to contest the results of a match, incorrect payout or writing off of funds is 24 hours from the time the Event ends.
- If an Event begins with a score of 1-0 in favour of one of the teams and this point was awarded for passing the upper set or other reasons (not related to a technical defeat), the Event is not cancelled. In calculating Bets on the number of maps and the handicap, this point is not considered.
- Information provided on the Site about the selection of maps for an Event is of an informational nature and does not always correspond to reality. If this information is provided incorrectly, Bets are not returned.
- ACE – one player killing five enemy team members during a round.
- Killing using a Molotov Cocktail – dealing lethal damage to an enemy player using Incendiary Grenades or Molotov Cocktail within the round time (or before the bomb explodes). Killing an ally does not count.
- If an Event is subject to cancellation due to a technical defeat (or any other, excluding suspicions of the outcome being rigged), Bets are not returned. Bets whose result depends on the cancellation of the Event are excluded from this rule.
- A kill with a knife is considered completed if it happened during the round time (or before the bomb explodes). Killing an ally does not count.
- If one of the Events of an express bet is subject to cancellation, the User receives winnings based on odds calculated without consideration for the marked Event. This Rule comes into effect if all the other predictions were accurate.
- The cancellation or alteration of the result of an already finished Event (encounter rigged, forbidden programs used, etc.) may influence the result of a finished express.
- BET (LIVE) – this is the ability to place bets during a match. The odds may change throughout the matchup.
- BET (LIVE) cannot be canceled.
- The maximum amount allowed for a BET (LIVE) may vary throughout the match, but may not exceed 10000 rubles.
- The user can place several bets (LIVE) within one event.
- Website’s Administration reserves the right to return Bets on an Event if a team plays with three or more substitutions. This rule can be applied even despite the decision of the tournament organizer, but is not mandatory.
APPENDIX NO. 2
RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
The information laid out in this statement is intended only for your information and does not contain judicial advice, tax advice or any other advice. The statement does not contain exhaustive information describing online gambling games. You must always assess Bets based on your goals and material wealth.
- Based on the results of an Event, you may completely lose the funds you bet.
- There may be fees taken from winnings from a Bet (including a transaction fee and a commission. In most cases, depending on your jurisdiction, we take a payment for holding and distributing funds in your account balance. You are responsible for the fees of the bank you use for transferring funds in your balance. Before you begin to use the services provided by the Administrator, you must familiarize yourself with all the fees and other expenses for which you will be responsible.
- You take on the risk of any financial losses incurred due to flaws in informational, communicational, electrical or other systems used for the provision of services by the Administrator.
- You take on the risk of any financial losses incurred due to force majeure circumstances.
- This Statement does not aim to force the User to decline to use the services provided by the Administrator. It is designed to help the User assess the risks related to online gambling games.
THIS SHORT STATEMENT DOES NOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ONLINE GAMBLING GAMES
APPENDIX NO. 3
At the request of the User, we will close his/her user account for a period of no less than 6 months, during which the account cannot be reactivated for any reason. You can at any time close your account in accordance with our self-restraint policy by contacting our client support service with the username. When the self-restraint policy expires, you can ask for the user account to be restored by contacting our client support service, sending them an email with detailed information about the user account that you want to restore. All requests to restore a closed account will be reviewed by the Service. Accounts closed as part of our self-restraint policy cannot be reopened for any reason until the self-restraint period ends. If you ask us to close your account for an indefinite length of time, you will not be able to restore your account for any reason. We will take all reasonable effort to ensure the observance of our self-restraint policy. Nonetheless, you agree that we bear no responsibility or obligation if you continue to deposit to your balance and place bets using other accounts or open a new account with identical personal data. When the self-restraint policy is enacted, all bets on future events, promocodes and options for participating in any advertising events will be lost. We cannot restore them if the account is used after the self-restraint period ends. All remaining funds on the balance, less any active bonuses, must be transferred to your credit card, bank account or any other available payment system.
APPENDIX NO. 4
The Service’s policy to combat money laundering and its “Know Your Client” policy (hereafter the AML/KYC policy) is intended to prevent and reduce the possible risks of the Service becoming implicated in any type of illegal activity.
Both international and local regulations require the Service to implement effective internal procedures and mechanisms to prevent money laundering, financing terrorism, trafficking narcotics or people, distributing weapons of mass destruction, corruption and bribery or the participation of the User in any other suspicious activity.
One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity is customer due diligence (CDD). According to CDD, the Service must set its own procedures for checks as part of the standards for countering money laundering and “Know Your Client”.
The procedure for checking identity demands that the User provide the Service with reliable documentation or information (for example, a passport, international passport, bank correspondence, service bill). For the purposes of the AML/KYC policy, the Service has the right to gather the User’s personal information.
The Service has the right to check the identity of the User on an ongoing basis, particularly in cases in which the User’s personal information changes or suspicious actions are performed (unusual for the specific User). In addition, the Service has the right to request updated documents from the User regardless of the fact that the User has passed a check in the past.
The User guarantees the legitimacy of the origin, ownership and legal right of the User to use the funds added to the User’s account.
If funds are deposited in a suspicious or fraudulent manner, including the use of stolen credit cards and/or other fraudulent activities (including any returned or cancelled payments), the Service has the right to prevent the User from using the Site and to block their account, and cancel the results of any of the User’s bets.
In relation to the AML/KYC policy, the Service tracks all transactions and has the right to:
- communicate transactions of a suspicious character to legal authorities
- request that the User provide any additional information and documentation in the case of suspicious transactions
- stop or cease the action of the User’s account if the Service has sufficient grounds to suspect that this User is involved in illegal activity.
The list shown above is not exhaustive, and the Service will track the transactions of Users daily to determine which transactions are suspicious and which are legitimate.
APPENDIX NO. 5
The Service is obliged to maintain and protect your privacy.
- Of the types of personal information collected and how it will be used
- Of our use of information about your IP address and cookie files
- Of any disclosure of personal information to third parties
- Of your ability to correct, update or delete your personal information
- Of the safety measures we use to prevent the loss, invalid use or alteration of the personal information in our possession.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We can collect your personal information if you use the Site, register an account for using the Site or place Bets on the Site. The types of information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your photograph
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your date of birth
- Your bets
We can use your personal information for the following aims:
- to allow you to open an account on the Site and use it
- to give you the ability to place Bets on the Site
- to answer your questions if you contact the Service
- to analyse the usage of the Site
- for management purposes as necessary
- to provide you with information about products and advertising offers that may interest you, from ourselves and third parties, only if you separately agree to receive such information
- for marketing purposes, i.e. to analyse user requirements, receive reviews on the functionality of the Site etc.
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was provided.
We can collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser information for administration purposes and for communicating information to our advertisers. This statistical information about user behaviour models does not contain information about specific users.
We use a browser function known as a ‘cookie’, which gives an individual identifier to your computer. Cookie files are usually stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information gathered from cookie files is used to assess the effectiveness of our Site’s use, to analyse trends and for administration purposes. Information collected from cookie files allows us to determine the most frequently visited areas of the Site, and also the difficulties that arise for visitors. With this information, we can improve the quality of your usage of the Site, by identifying and providing the most desirable functions and information, and also by preventing difficulties with access.
For a better understanding of the usage of the Site, we use third-party contractors that place cookie files on your computer’s hard drive and obtain data which informs us of the usage of the Site by visitors and of the most viewed products and transactions. Our contractors analyse the information and provide us with an aggregate report. The analysis provided will be used to help us better understand the interests of visitors to the Site. Information collected by third-party contractors may be linked with information that we collect about you in the process of using the Site. Use of the information obtained by third-party contractors from the Site is limited to providing services to the Service.
By using the Site, you agree that we can use cookie files for the purposes described above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We can provide access to your personal information to our affiliated individuals, agents, representatives, trusted contractors and external collaborators for the aforementioned goals.
We can also provide access to Users’ personal information to financial institutions, insurance companies or other companies in the case of a merger, schism or other type of corporate reorganization.
We can also provide access to Users’ personal information to legal authorities or regulatory bodies if it is requested.
Any third party that receives or already has access to personal information is obliged to protect this information and use it only for the purposes of providing services for the Service, if nothing else is required by law.
Correction, Alteration and Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information and to correct, update or block inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending us an email to [email protected].
You can also request that your account and personal information be closed or deleted by sending us an email to [email protected]. The Service will fulfil your request if this does not contradict its legal and general obligations.
Upon your written request, we will inform you of the personal information we have, its use and its disclosure. A payment may be taken for accessing personal information.
We have introduced security measures for ensuring the privacy of your personal information and its protection against loss, incorrect use, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel have access to personal information. The security measures taken may be reviewed from time to time in accordance with technical and legal development.
Right to Retain Personal Information
The policies of the Site, its content, information, advertising offers, disclosure of information and absolution of responsibility may be reviewed, changed, updated and/or added to at any time without prior notice at the discretion of the Service.